Friday, February 6, 2009

Ika 7 ng Pebrero 2009: On the Way to the Wake

Brainchild's break............

I was so tired last night I woke up late........ I want to slow down a bit today but of course there are things to do.........

...... the pups' registration has to be taken cared of. PCCI is open today being an odd-numbered Saturday. It's hard to find the time to do these things. Two puppies have been reserved and the papers have to be ready by the time they will be released.

I thought about going to my cousin's wake after the dog registration. My brother, our youngest, would kid me that I should perhaps tell my cousin I pass by the wake as it was on the way to the dog registration. I feel a little guilty but sometimes we Pinoys are too sentimental about certain things and I am probably not of that breed. I admit there was a practical aspect to that decision....... Quezon City where the wake and office for the dog registration is not very near our place. I figured I can still pay my last respect to him even if I had to do a chore. Even with a death in the family, life must go on among the living...........

With my afternoon planned. I had to make sure the house and the pets are cleaned in the limited time I have this morning. I am signing off to do just that.....

PS: Kagabi habang nag-eeksaman ang mga estudyante ko ay nakakatulog ako. Gusto ko sana magbasa para sa gagawin kong exam nila para sa finals pero sumasakit ang ulo ko sa pagsisikap kong wag makatulog. Mabuti at mababait at mapapagkatiwalaan naman ang mga batang ito. Pero nahihiya pa rin akong makitang natutulog kaya pinilit kong wag makatulog. Matagal din nilang natapos ang nakakanose bleed ko daw na exam.

Agad akong umalis pagkasubmit ng papel ng mga bata. Para akong isang zombie na naglakad papuntang sakayan. Nakarating naman ng maayos at sumakay na sa van matapos magbayad. Tulog na tulog ako sa byahe. Pinilit kong gumising ng malapit na sa babaan ko...... ang sakit ng ulo ko. Para na naman akong zombie na naglakad papunta sa bahay. Nakarating din ako ng maayos. Kumain at pumanhik na sa kwarto ko. Naglinis ng katawan, nahiga, at nagbukas ng TV. Di ko na namalayan nakatulog ako at naiwan bukas ang TV. Nagising ako sa karaniwang oras na gumigising at pinatay ko ang TV...... Nag-inat inat at bumalik sa tulog. Namalayan ko na lang na nagpapaalam ang pangalawang anak ko naaalis papuntang outing ng mga cheerleaders. Balik ulit ako sa pagtulog......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites