Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ika 9 ng Abril 2009: Contemplating on Maundy Thursday


The start of a four-day vacation for this weary soul. I am on a break starting today. The break does not just refer to rendering labor. More often than not, it's not possible.

This lenten season, I wanna break free from my bad habits, wrong priorities, and careless indulgences..... things that keep me preoccupied but get me nowhere. I must admit that my eyes can be clouded at times which divert my attention from what truly matters in life.

As the fox uttered to the little prince ..... "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly that what is essential is invisible to the eyes....."


And what really matters is just between me and my God......

PS: Isa sa kasambahay namin ang umuwi sa kanilang probinsiya kahapon. Ito ang panahon na umuuwi sa mga probinsiya halos lahat ng tao. Nawa'y maging ligtas ang byahe para sa lahat. At sa mga naiwan sa Maynila, magnilay at magdasal ngayong semana santa. Maging makabuluhan sana ang semana santa para sa lahat para maihanda natin ang mga sarili sa muling pagkabuhay ni Jesus.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites