Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ika 19 ng Abril 2009: Quiet Sunday

Brainchild's break..........

..........that's what I want today. Sometimes I just want to forget I live in a crazy world. Whenever I feel so overwhelmed by too many things, I want to stop and tell myself that I am just one of the obscure life who does not matter to the rest of mankind. The world won't stop spinning simply because I did not deliver......... That reality check is important to remind ourselves of the littleness of our being.

Maybe, some are born heroes and some would come and go unnoticed. We each have our own roles to play in this life. Heroes or ordinary folks, we share the same space; go through the same cycle of life; share the same routine one way or the other. And even heroes want to live ordinary lives at times...........

One this Sunday, I just like to reflect on that thought......

PS: Sumakit ang likod ko sa pagtulog sa sahig. Sa isang kwarto kasi kami natutulog kung saan nagbukas kami ng airon kagabi para matipd sa kuryente. Kami ng anak kong bunso ang nasa sahig na nilatagan lang ng comforter. Pero di naman naging comportable. Malamig nga, matigas naman yun hinigaan..... Mamayang gabi magtitiis na ako sa mainit......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites