Friday, April 10, 2009

Ika 11 ng Abril 2009: Catching Up on Black Saturday

Brainchild's break still........ It's also the eve of Christ rising from the dead....

People are returning to the household. Our boy helper is back. Hubby will be back soon. Our plumbing problem will be fixed today. But I think a light fixture in the second floor is about to be busted. Last night, it would be dead on some occasions. Lightning certainly strikes twice......

Yesterday was what should be a normal day for someone on a break. It was slow and relaxed. I did my chores in the morning; was on the PC intermittently in the morning and afternoon; kept the freshly laundered clothes in the cabinets and some organizing of bills in the evening. I took a nap in the afternoon. It was a nap I have not had in a long time.... like I was completely knocked out, I thought I overslept and woke up another day. It was 6:00pm when I woke up and I felt so refreshed like the feeling of waking up in the morning. Then, realization set in......... I jumped out of bed. After prepping myself up, I went down.

ED was in her room with her school stuff strewn all over the floor. She's preparing her buddy stuff to turn over to her protegee, the student from the succeeding batch of intramed qualifiers, for the next semester. The duplicate will be brought to the junkyard later today when I do my own clean-up. MD and MS were having snacks. Dinner was served later. As customary, we prayed the rosary last night. We have been doing this during the holy week for the longest time. It's our family's way of recalling Christ's passion. Each would take his or her turn leading in the five-mystery prayer session. Last night, hubby was missing. ED had to take his turn.

Today, chores beckon. I designated today as a spa day for the dogs and I will be the one doing that. Bathroom needs cleaning too. I still need to organize a study room drawer containing receipts for the house construction and succeeding improvements. This has been pending for the last two years. Somehow, I want to know just how far we have sacrificed for this home.......I hope to do all of these till my crazy world catches up with me next week.

And I want another nap like yesterday.... It felt really good....

PS: Ano na naman kaya ang iuulam namin? Problema minsan pag mahaba ang bakasyon kung ano ang iluluto.... lalo na kung wala ng mailuto. Bukas pa kasi kami mamamlengke. Nakakatamad na rin lumabas at sobra init. Pagtyatyagaan na lang namin kung ano ang nandyan. Buti na lang at naaakma sa panahon na dapat magsakripisyo......

2 comments:

DFish said...

Happy Easter to you and to your family, Amor...

brainchild said...

Thanks Dfish.... Happy Easter too to you and your family.

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites