Monday, April 13, 2009

Ika 14 ng Abril 2009: Just Another Workday

Should I say it's a slow Tuesday for me.... Mornings are almost always slow for this afternoon person. Except on very rare occasions, I'd like to start the day unrushed..... First of all, I am not at my best in the morning. I am a slow starter. I get fired up around lunch time to early evening. I actually can work better at night until about midnight. On those busy times, I can actually wake up at 4:00am and get started with a job. However, around 8:00am to 11:00am, I lose steam..... as my stomach grumbles probably readying for lunch.

Riding my bus of choice, Jayross, this morning on the way to work, I was glued to the Chinese film that I have seen for the second time. It's subtitled in English and quite amusing that a number of us were watching it. It's about schools of martial arts in China competing to earn slots for the Olympics. The masters of the schools would have different outlooks about competition. It's not only an action film, it has its funny and serious moments. One of the characters who look a lot like our very own bad boy, Baron Geisler provides the comic relief. He delivers on some scenes. Today, I watched the same scenes I watched the previous time I saw this film. I was sleepy the first time and I missed some sequence. I was more attentive this time. However, like the first time I would not see its ending. The traffic, however, stretched my viewing pleasure a bit. Maybe, I should travel up to Cubao to finish this movie. Incidentally, are its owners, Chinese? I've watched two movies here and both have Chinese streaks.... this one is a Chinese film while the other one, China Dolls, is an English movie with Chinese characters. That one was really engaging. Unfortunately, I didn't finish it as well. I sure would like to be a movie critic for a profession. Imagine, free movies anytime of the day, any day of the week!

But I have my own profession.... and I should stop thinking about one I might enjoy but do not have..... and as I treaded the arduous path on my way to work upon alighting from the bus, I asked for courage and guidance........... or I might just go back to the bus stop and take another bus to finish my movie.

PS: Bigayan na ng report card ng bunso ko ngayong linggo. Nakagradweyt naman na siya kaya siguradong pumusa na siya. Yun nga lang, nasabihan na rin ako na kailangan niyang magsummer para makapag-adjust sa buhay high school. Dagdag na naman sa gastos namin.... pero walang magagawa.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites