Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ika 3 ng Abril 2009: Off to HK Once Again


Today is the day....... the kids and I are going to HK...... Ya'y

I am excited but scared as well. I will be all alone with these kids, handling all our luggage as well as traveling requirements. Dayap's son will also be with us. I just hope and pray that it will be a pleasant experience for everyone. I thought I have everything figured out but I am a bit on the edge.

I am still not completely packed as of this moment. I did my initial packing last night but I was so tired. Yesterday was a hellish day for me. The PC mess compounded my problem. By the time I can use it, work had filed for me. I was stressed out trying to complete everything that needs to be done. I had to prepare a quiz for my class. As part of the government internship program of the government where youth are hired during the summer to render work for the office, our office tap students on summer for this purpose. My division was given one intern and yesterday I had to brief him and assign task. I was also to prepare his work program. I finished all essentials before leaving for school but by that time, I was all stressed out. I asked one of my students to give an inspirational prayer. I had to explain to them what my day was like and how I needed inspiration. Classes proceeded as usual. After classes I still had to meet my brother to get my and MS's passports. I asked him to apply for reduced travel tax for MS as it can be given to minors up to 12 years. Unfortunately, my son is not qualified because he's more than 12 years old according to the DOT personnel. Why then should they not qualify who can get this freaking benefit and who cannot! To top it all, I waited for my brother for like 45 minutes. He had overtime work and couldn't escape from his boss. It's wonderful too that he doesn't have a cellphone. I was hanging there wondering what happened to him and whether or not he is still coming as van after van left me. I had to call his wife at home. he had the good sense to call home and tell his wife that he was coming. At least, I was sure he'd be there sooner or later. He did and after getting what I needed, he lingered for a while until my ride arrived. I bade him goodbye and left arriving home just before midnight. I had dinner while watching who would go home at American Idol. Megan went home. I washed the dishes as my helper iron clothes yesterday. I went upstairs after that chore, started packing a bit, freshened up, and slept.

This morning, I still had to go to MD's school to get her card. I wanted to go to the mall if there is still time but that couldn't be squeezed in. I managed to buy puto to go with our dinuguan and some salted eggs. Manong Baker forgot to reserve pandesal for me. Some more mishap...... I thought we had smoked bangus but it turned out to be sinaing na tulingan..... arggggghhhh,

I need to relax now while waiting for Dayap's hubby and son. We are on the way to the airport. I have four kids to take care off. HK is still cool at this time so that would be a nice break from the scorching heat. Wish us luck and a safe travel.....

PS: Kakaiba ang panahon. Tag-init pero umuulan. Di mo maintindihan. Pag nagjacket ka, mainit. Nakakaalangan din magsuot ng pansummer at umuulan. Ngayon, makulimlim ang kalangangitan at mahangin. Tamang tama ang klima para sa pag-alis namin ........

2 comments:

Mahalia said...

Happy Trip, Ingat and God bless.

brainchild said...

Thanks Mahalia. Miss my bloghopping. I have limited time in my PC use here. Hope to go back to my regular routine soon.

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites