Friday, April 24, 2009

Ika 25 ng Abril 2009: Undermined No More

Brainchild's break........

Plenty to do today....... This serves as my breather before I buckle down to the many tasks at hand...... unsure how I'd get started. As usual, the spirit is willing but the flesh is not...... my transgression. I must get to it though and do as much as I can....

Meantime, I am watching Susan Boyle's audition video for the BGT..... Why only now when the net traffic was practically directed to her video the past week? It has more than 43M hits when I clicked on it just now. Firewall in the office prevented me from watching it earlier. Truly one amazing and talented artist. Her angelic voice must be the push I am waiting for to do my tasks today........ And so I must go now to do my own thing.......

PS: Uulan pa kaya? Makulimlim na naman. Senyales na ba na umpisa na ng tag-ulan? Wag na muna sana at gusto ko pa magbeach ang pamilya namin kasama ang bunso kong kapatid at ang pamilya niya na aalis na patungong Amerika.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites