Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ika 10 Abril 2009: Good Friday Bust

Hubby left to serve as a guide to Mt. Makiling adventurers. Our boy helper took the day off to go to Quiapo Church and pay homage our Lord as part of his annual vow during the Lenten season. One of our helpers is also on vacation. The faucet in the front yard got busted when my other helper was cleaning up. Ground floor water is shut down as a result. I guess there is no remedy today. I don't know how to fix it. Neither does my helper or any other person in the house right now. I can't call help as I guess people are vacationing. The hardware is definitely closed too. Even if someone can repair the busted pipe, I can't buy the materials needed.

Anyone out there ..... SOS.....

PS: Ramdam na ramdam ang init pag ganitong panahon. Masakit sa balat kapag lumabas ng bahay. Pero wala ito sa paghihirap ng Panginoon para iligtas tayo sa ating mga kasalanan. Isang makabuluhang Biernes Santo sa lahat.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites