Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ika 26 ng Abril 2009: Full Day

Brainchild's break.........

Full morning........ market, laundry, repair shop...... My boy helper's uncle turned out to be employed and works even in the weekend.........so no dice,,,,, I can't bear not having a TV. I loaded my TV and the defective electric fan when we went to the market. After our marketing, we passed by the repair shop.

This afternoon, I am off to deliver one of the pups to an officemate. Quite a long drive.........it's somewhere in the far north and I live in the far south. But's that's ok.......... so I can see the new home of my pup. One by one, they are getting adopted. The home has become a lot quieter with a number of pups gone. I sometimes miss those noises.....

My youngest brother and his family is coming over. Maybe, we could plan a weekend retreat before their trip. I hope.......

PS: Maaraw........ dire-direcho na kaya ito? Kahapon, umulan din kinahapunan. Parang di pa ako handa para sa tag-ulan. Hindi pa nga namin nalasap ang sarap ng tag-init at di pa kami nakapagbeach.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites