Monday, April 20, 2009

Ika 21 ng Abril 2009: When Technology Fails

I hate it when technology fails to deliver. And like all things, it is bound to fail. Used to its convenience on most days, we take for granted that it can fail some days. And when it does, we huff........ and puff......... and curse........ and kick......... and scream ....... In the end, there's nothing we can do about it..... but hope and pray that tomorrow it will be back to deliver its promise.

Because technology failed me today, this blogger won't be able to deliver.......

PS: Maulan pero maalinsangan..... ang lagkit tuloy ng pakiramdam. Yun anak kong bunso tuloy, imbes na sa bukana ng subdivision bumaba ng jeepney, nagsabi sa taga hatid niya na sa SM na sila bumaba. Para siguro makaramdam ng kahit kaunting ginhawa sa mainit na ulan..........

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites