Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ika 12 ng Abril 2009: Easter Sunday Celebration


Brainchild's break.....

Along with my youngest brother and his family, we are off to see an old neighbor in her home somewhere in QC. The old lady and her family are our friends in our old home. I think she was my mother's best friend in that neighborhood. We looked up to her like our aunt. Her children are our playmates and friends.

How we traced her is again attributable to the wonders of technology. Her youngest daughter who is now based in Italy became a contact through one of my sites. From there, contact details were given and this reunion had been arranged two weeks ago. I wonder how things will turn out.... must be a ruckus. After all, we and her children were comrades in our childhood follies.

MIL, who is staying at BIL's home, is also inviting us for an Easter dinner, supposedly lunch but the old neighbor's invitation came first. Adjustments were made. So. we are proceeding there after catching up with our childhood friends.

As a result, meal is free today. No cooking for this homemaker ..... hurray! If we're lucky, we might get free meal for a week. Pinoys are known to have grand feasts whenever there are occasions and to always pack food stuff for their guests. While I am not expecting it, I am not totally discounting it.

I have to prepare to go now..... Happy Easter everyone!

PS: Sobrang init ng panahon. Nasira pa naman ang swimming pool ng subdivision kaya nawalan ng libangan ang mga tao dito na mura na, malapit pa. Sabi ng mga anak ko ginagawa daw.... sana nga.... para naman me magawang iba ang mga bata pag ganitong tag-init.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites