Friday, April 17, 2009

Ika 18 ng Abril 2009: Appointments to Make

Brainchild's break...........

MS's summer school will start Monday. We need to go to the school today to pay MS's tuition. With my multi-tasking mind in play, several tasks have to be squeezed in that trip. The puppies should get their shots since their vaccination had been put aside because of our trip. The vet;s clinic is located near MS's school. I need to buy a bag of dog food too from a pet supplies shop along the way.

Hubby has his own appointment......... with a fellow bird breeder.....

As the school is only operating half-day today, we need to leave in the morning. I told our helper to bathe the dogs before their vet's appointment. Puppies and even dogs can't take bath for a week after their shot.

I wanted to add trip to the laundry but it might upset all planned activities. I just have to do that in the afternoon along with a string of stuff I can think of. I hope to take a nap too......

PS: Yun kausap na nag-aalaga ng ibon ng asawa ko ay paalis na papunta Canada kaya ibinebenta na lahat ibon at kulungan niya. Sabi ng asawa ko mukang magaan naman ang buhay dito non. Dating nagsaSaudi na nakapagpundar ng apartment ang mamang ito. Bakit kaya aalis siya? Para matupad ang panagarap? Na ano kaya? Me kabuhayan naman dito... Nagtataka lang kasi ako sa mga dapat na umalis pa ng bansa para magumpisa sa ibang bansa kung me kabuhayan ka na rito.... Marahil hindi pa sapat..... Ewan ko.... Basta hindi ka nagugutom, sa akin mas maganda pa rin nasa sariling bayan.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites