Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ika 8 ng Abril 2009: A Day's Work this Lenten Season


That is what it is for me this week literally since tomorrow is the start of the Holy Week break. I was on leave yesterday and the day before was a holiday. This is the kind of day that tempts one's devil. Sssshhh..... we should not be speaking about this bad guy in this season of holiness. So forget that..... I went to work lazily..... but I did.

It seems I lost all my connection to work when I went on a holiday. I have to build up my momentum..... to be lost again starting tomorrow..... which means I have to rebuild my momentum to cover lost grounds comes Monday next week.

With the concentration of a three-year old and the stamina of an eighty-year old, I must render my labor to earn my keep today before enjoying the fruit of my labor in this holy season.

Have a Holy Lenten celebration everyone. Think green while enjoying your vacation. By green, I don't mean it like we all used to know it....... because one should actually abstain from that too. Green as we know it now means thinking of our environment as we go about the holiday.

PS: Masarap manatili sa Maynila tuwing mahal na araw at talaga naman walang katao tao sa kalye. Pwede ka nga magdrag race.... pero wag, bad yun. Dati pag mahal na araw, nagpupunta kami sa Baguio kasama ang pamilya ng asawa ko. Pero matagal tagal na rin na di namin ginagawa ito. Kaya natuklasan namin gaano kasarap nasa Maynila tuwing mahal na araw. Pwede ka magpunta sa Valenzuela hanggang sa amin na panghighway ang bilis ng sasakyan. Pero kahit ganon, kadalasan nananatili lang kami sa loob ng bahay. Kung hindi nagpapahinga, nagliligpit ng kung ano-ano. Ngayon siguro, mag gegeneral cleaning ako at magsosort out ng mga bagy bagay. Sa takdang oras nagdadasal din.... Ah at syempre kumakain..... Yan ang mga bagay na inaasam asam ko ngayong mahabang bakasyon.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites