Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ika 27 ng Abril 2009: Life's Soap

One nice thing about not having a TV in the room is being able to sleep early. I must admit that it's one distraction that keeps me up late at night. Last night, I slept while listening to some music. It was off when I woke early this morning. However since it was so early and no one was awake, I lingered in bed and fell asleep again. I ended up waking at my usual time.....

Just like last week, I hitched a ride with Manong Bus Driver and MS. When it was getting eerily quiet, I had to ask Manong about the new kid. I confirmed that his new kid, a son, is just a baby.... one year and three months. MS said he saw him already. Manong Bus Driver seemed delighted with his new kid. He reluctantly told me that part of the reason that he and the original missus experienced problems in their married life is because she did not know how to handle money. Manong was a seaman for twenty years and stopped only in 2003 when he and his ex-wife were having problems. He went on to relate to me his other children, three of whom are already married. Only one of these three finished their schooling due to early marriages. The two younger ones are in senior high school and freshman college. He said that these two are likely to finish their studies because they are intelligent.

Before he left, he smiled telling me that my short trip with them is turning out to be his autobiography. I replied, "See Manong, I told you little by little...."

I may not have a TV but life has more interesting life stories to reveal. Since last week to this day, I've watched such story unfold. This real life soap opera may just be my fare for the next three weeks.......

PS: Hay ramdam na ramdam ko ang buhay guro ngayong linggo. Nagkukumahog na naman ako sa paggawa ng exams, pagcheck nito at paggawa ng grades..... Ito yun mga araw na mahirap maging isang guro........... Kaya wala muna istorbo.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites