Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ika 28 ng Hunyo 2009: Goodbye, Hello

Brainchild's break..........

This is the last of my daily post for this reality show-like account of everyday living for this blogger. For a year, friends and strangers have seen my often topsy turvy day. I gained new friends too. Through this blog, I have unwittingly revealed some of my innermost feelings and thoughts. Interesting facets of life were shared. I have let off steam at some critical points. Its been a wonderful ride!

The past few days have been a blur as I make the transition to a new format for my life's journal. With this change, I hope for better things to come. With the pressures of a daily post taken off, I should be able to write on topics close to my heart.

A million thanks to my old friends and new-found ones, readers, commenters, and passers by. You all made the ride worthwhile. Please continue to drop by my site. Stay tuned for the new series which will feature my weekly highs and lows.

PS: Tapos na ang bakasyon at ilan oras na lang sasabak na naman ako sa karera ng buhay. Nanamnamin ko ang natitirang sandali bago magulo na naman ang mundo ko.....

2 comments:

Mahalia said...

uy, something new, i look forward to reading more.

brainchild said...

Hi Mahalia,

I am still cooking it up. Please bear with me..... hay, hirap ng pagbabago...

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites