Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ika 27 ng Hunyo 2009: Duty Calls

Brainchild's break.........

I had planned on going to the Intellicare Clinic early to have our annual physical exam results evaluated. I woke up late though and when our helper asked me if the bed linens will be changed, I couldn't resist saying yes. I should just prepare and go. But no, I had to be superwoman and do my chores first. I told her to remove all curtains too. I called up the clinic and asked for the schedule of the ob-gyne I was seeing. Good thing that there was an afternoon sked.

I buckled down to the tasks on hand. But there were other disruptions. BIL and his kids brought MIL to our home about lunchtime. They had lunch in our home. Lunch extended a bit. MD and I hurriedly prepared. Hubby was ready. He would drive us o the clinic and he will proceed to the supermarket. We'd meet up after we're done.

I called up the clinic and was told that I couldn't make it on time. We still need to go there for the other tests. We dropped two dogs at the vet for grooming. Then, hubby dropped MD and I at the clinic while he proceeded to the supermarket.

Surprisingly, the ob-gyne I need to see extended her clinic hours and she was able to see me. I got my other test results and had it interpreted. I also accompanied MD to the pediatrician. I was able to see two doctors. I still need to see a cardiologist and requested that mammogram be done on me. Overall, prognosis was satisfactory. Thank God!

We joined hubby in the supermarket after we were done...........

PS: Kapagod na naman tong sabadong ito.......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites