Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ika 20 ng Hunyo 2009: No Sleep

Brainchild's break......

I came home from my dinner and coffee date with my friends past midnight. As expected, it was a happy reunion since it's been sometime since we last saw each other. My funny friend regaled us with her tales on life in the land down under as an independent woman living alone. My other friend and I were crying as we were laughing. I could almost pee.... Everyone was looking at us. I have not laughed like that for a long time.

ED opened the door for me telling me that Hershey, another shih tzu, is due that moment. She went inside our sofa and wouldn't come out despite her and MD's attempt to get our dog out. I told ED to keep trying to make Hershey come out. I had to leave for a short time to show my friend who brought me home the way out. She gets confused going to my place. I took my car key and went out until we reached a point my friend was familiar with. I drove fast going home.

When I came back, I told ED to stay with Hershey as I freshen up. I knew I would be up all night as I need to stay with her though the whelping. I was not quite done when ED called that one puppy came out. I hurried downstairs...... Hershey was still cleaning up her puppy. I assisted her in breaking the sac and helping her cut the umbilical cord. I could actually be a dog ob-gyne. It took more than two hours before the second puppy came out. I was falling asleep by this time. It was almost 4:00am. After securing the pups and the-third time mum, I went to my bedroom.

I woke up about 6:30am to tell our helper to take over the care of Hershey and her pups. With only a few winks, I decided to stay in bed for most of the day.........

PS: Hanggang ngayon pundido pa rin ang mga ilaw sa kwarto. Nadagdag na rin yun ilaw sa kwarto ng panganay kong anak. Pero hanggang ngayon di pa napapalitan ng asawa ko. Kanina bumili na siya ng mga bagong ilaw at iba pang gamit. Siguro sa bertday ko, matatapos din niya lahat ng gagawin..........

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites