Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ika 14 ng Hunyo 2009: Savoring my Weekend

Brainchild's break......

With most major tasks done since yesterday, I should be able to take it easy today. Just a few errands and I'll go back to relax mode.

I just found out from my daughters that facebook has a scrabble site. That is another reason to look forward to the weekend. I have not played the game for so long when a site I played in closed after another company took over the site. I was at the point of addiction when it closed. probably, a good thing. I was trading sleep for the thrill of competition..... I should be more circumspect this time. I am playing a game as I write this post...... If anyone out there wants to engage me in a game, just click on the link and join my game.

The workweek should be fine. Besides a make-up class tomorrow, we will be on a term break.......y'ay

My friend is coming home and a meet-up is in order. Our other friends and I were supposed to meet this weekend. We decided to delay it bit to wait for this friend.

Another friend wants to drive to Subic just to get out of the city. That should be exciting.......

These are reasons why I'd like to skip this week and teleport to next weekend..........

PS: Mabuti na lang at me mga ibon na humuhuni at kumakanta. Nakakapagpasaya sa isang tahimik na tahanan........

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites