Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ika 25 ng Hunyo: Firm Resolve

After days of proscrastination, I will have to buckle down to working on the grades
today. I am way past the deadline for submission. I actually got serious last night. I checked some final exams but I was falling asleep doing it. This morning, I checked some requirements and reports. Some students have not submitted all requirements.

I'll continue checking the exams at lunchtime and prepare the grades right after I finish checking. It's not a difficult task but one I don't like to do. I like the teaching part but not the paperwork.

Part of the reason I have to finish the work today is because I have to go to the wake of a neighbor tonight. His wife and I would meet at the shuttle terminal and would ride together occassionally. We would talk about work and life. Last week, they pass me by as I was walking on my way home offering a ride. I thanked them but refused as it was only a short distance to my home. I learned he died in the weekend.

Let me buckle down to work. I need to submit this tomorrow....

PS: Nakakatamad ang panahon..... Sarap maglagi sa bahay...... kumain ng tuyo, sinangag na sinawsaw sa suka at kape...... hindi ba sususpindehin ang trabaho? Sana estudyante na lang ako ulit.....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites