Thursday, June 12, 2008

Life's lemons

I am almost midway to a hundred years and still battling it out and been dealt with life's lemons so to speak. Contrary to popular belief, I did not simply make lemonade out of these delightful citrus fruit but have instead turned these into palatable main courses, appetizing desserts, cocktail delights, illness busters, household aids, innovative home decors, and other assortment of products............ akin to a life well lived. In my forty something existence, my own transformation ranged from a simple product innovation to a drastic and total product change that some of my friends and relatives may not even recognize me. Oh and I am hoping I won't be candidate for a product recall as my warranty expired a long time ago. With life's ups and downs and some lemons thrown my way, I have managed to live life fully and foolishly at times. Thanks to the people I met, observed, admired, loathe, pissed, and those who stayed to leave permanent imprints on my life. Thanks to new-found knowledge and the zeal to learn some more and may alzheimer's not descend on me so I could still retain old knowledge. Thanks to wisdom gained in the process which makes aging a little easier to accept. Thanks to the wonders of technology that have forever reshaped the lives of generation of humankind. These influences have put the right colors into my otherwise mundane existence.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites