Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ika 30 ng Hunyo 2008

I'm back.

I was running late this morning so I decided to just report half-day for work. Monday mornings are usually like this. As soon as my celfone alarm went on, I was torn between staying under the sheet and doing a sommersault to force myself to wake up. The weekend seems so short on a Monday. My better sense made me get up the bed. I had breakfast with my son. After sending off husband and three kids. it's dogs' bonding time. I had to clean up all dogs and puppies while secretly supervising my helpers for feeding the other animals in the house. At one time, I had to take the camera as the pups appeared to be posing for shots taking two steps at a time not to miss the moment to get it in my daughter's room at the second floor. When I aimed the camera, they turned their backs or moved. Hay......... I don't think I got a good shot. All done, I took my bath and dress up. Still feeling my Monday blues, I dragged myself out of the house.

It was almost 10:00am when I reached the terminal. When I am running late, I'd rather take the shuttle service. Good thing, there's one available seat for me, the last one. That was probably the last trip too as almost all riders had been transported or were enroute at that time. Lucky me....

I was thinking I would read my book for my classes tomorrow if I could stay awake during the trip. Yes, I am back to teaching....... I decided to take a nap as soon as I flopped myself on that last seat because I actually had this headache from lack of sleep and the heat. As I was sending one last text message before I sleep, I heard my name called out by the guy at my back. It was an old colleague from a sales job I held when I was sooooooooo young. Goodbye sleep.

This guy is a decent man with lots of ideas. We occassionally meet at the terminal and sit beside each other to catch up. He is into a food cart business and the shuttle service discussions serve as consultation sessions on his business. He's really a nice person. But there are times I wish to just spend a quiet time. Well, I had to be attentive even if my body was signalling me to douse off. It didn't help that the sleeping guy on my left was leaning on me with his full body weight and my right side is the van's body. The van has four horizontal rows with four passengers made to fit a three-passenger sitting space for each row. I was being pinned to death and having hallucinations from my conversaion with my old colleague.

I almost jumped out of glee when a rider told the driver she was getting off. I was directly in the path where the rider will pass to get out of the van. So I and a couple of passengers had to get out of the van as well. Since that would mean one or two passengers less, that would also be an opportunity to rearrange ourselves in the van. After a brief discussion with the two passengers seated in my row on the best arrangment depending on disembarkation points, I was given the leftmost seat...yehey. No more going out. My old colleague also alighted a few minutes after the first disembarkation.

Nothing eventful after that. The sun is just too hot for comfort.... arrived in the office safely.

PS: Bukas aagahan ko kasi first day ng classes ko. Kailangan ko umuwi maaga kasi 4:30pm ang umpisa ng klase. Sana naman matupad ko..... Para matupad ko ito, ito ang mga kailangan gawin:

1. Umuwi ng maaga ngayon at half day nman ako.
2. Sumabay sa shuttle bus ng opisina para na rin makatipid sa pamasahe.
3. Wag maakit sa mga tuta para makapagpahinga ng maaga.
4. Wag na magsermon sa mga kinauukulan pag dating ng bahay.
5. Wag manood ng tv.
6. Matulog ng maaga.

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites