Monday, August 24, 2009

Warning on Gardasil Vaccine for Cervical Cancer

Update: A rejoiner to this post may be viewed at Barrio Siete courtesy of the dfish, an alumnus of the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. I sought his opinion on this issue in the interest of fairness and transparency.

I don't have the vaccine yet. It's quite expensive and one needs three shots. And I have two girls who should get it too if I will get it. This information made me reconsider my intention to get one. More importantly, I don't have the funds yet. Am I lucky or what? However, the choice still belongs to you. I'd rather err on the side of caution.

The Health Science Institute HSI) has issued a public warning advising girls and women to avoid being vaccinated with the Cervical Cancer vaccine called Gardasil. According to Jenny Thompson at HSI, 11,916 adverse events after injection have already been reported to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)and counting. Those adverse events include:

Pain and swelling. Life-threatening muscle weakness.

Blood clots in the heart and lungs.

The deaths of 32 innocent girls and young women.

The health threats listed above have all been linked with Gardasil, the so-called "cervical cancer vaccine" says Thompson.

Merck, the pharmaceutical giant that manufactures Gardasil is aggressively marketing the vaccine as a way for parents and young women to protect themselves from Cervical Cancer and thus saves lives.

HSI's Jenny Thompson has released a 7 minute video in which she exposes the deception put forth in the marketing of this vaccine and reveals some truly shocking information no one else is talking about.

If you have daughters, granddaughters or friends who might be considering this vaccine, you must watch this video. Please forward it to anyone you think would benefit from the vital information it contains.

If you think you know the whole story on Gardasil, you'll be shocked by what you're about to see. It's just a few minutes long and those few minutes might just save a young girl's life.


Note: I may be biased but any expose' on giant corporations deserves our attention. I take a strong stance against deceptive marketing ploy by capitalist companies. I once was a medical representative for a large drug company. Multinationals will pay for anything so that doctors will prescribe their drugs. The pharmaceutical business is one big conspiracy among multinational, government officials that coddles these companies, and unscrupulous members of the medical profession.

4 comments:

dFish said...

Wow, this is fearless, Amor. Where is HSI based? Is it an independent, private institute or a federally funded one?

brainchild said...

I believe it is an independent institute based in baltimore involved in finding alternative cures to illnesses. This is their site http://hsibaltimore.com/

I am really in a quandary as to the veracity of this information. I am taking the precaution though considering that the cervical cancer vaccine is relatively new. Have the long-term effects been evaluated?

What are your thoughts on this Dfish? I am listening........

dFish said...

Hi Amor, pwede i-post ko na lang sa Barrio Siete reply ko? Medyo mahaba eh, summary of facts lang Barrio Siete style. I'll read your reply tomorrow. Thanks.

brainchild said...

ok lang Dfish... maybe, it would be good to publish this information too para alam ng readers what you're referring to....... up to you. I don't mind if you refute this. An objective view from someone who knows would not harm anyone.

A friend had been warning me about the ill effects of the anti-cervical cancer vaccine. I asked why are there no advisory on this and soon after she sent me this info.

It will be good to be enlightened.

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites