Saturday, July 11, 2009

June 29 - July 5 2009: Undesirable Outcomes

Celebrating ED's nineteenth birthday could have been the high point of the week. We had the usual celebration, a dinner at Penang Hill in Robinson's Galeria. I brought up the idea to hubby of fetching ED from her dorm and at the same time going back to Penang Hill which we love the first time we tried it. Initially resistant, he probably thought about it and decided that it's a good idea. We met up at the resto after office and school. Hubby fetched MD, MS, and MIL and proceeded to the venue. I fetched ED and we followed them at the resto. The kids all enjoyed the fare. I ended up refusing to take anything after a misunderstanding with hubby. I slept hungry and angry.....

Back at work, I am once again feeling undermined after a brief taste of being useful around the office. Politics is still very much at play as the previous dispensation's influence is still strong. Despite my previous boss's absence in the office, she still meddles in our affairs as her ilks willingly pave the way for her continued control dispensing all courtesies. I hope and pray that our head wakes up and do something as I continue to just coast along.......

All this is easily eclipsed by my having no load in school this term. The school owner decided to teach some classes, thereby, further limiting our chances. Limiting the number of night classes proved to be my waterloo. I was being asked to be on leave at work in the morning but I can't unfortunately..... I am desparing not being in a work that I love............

Bad week, I guess.......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites