Friday, July 29, 2011

Sassy September

Resigned to being the favorite target of the powers-that-be after that fateful Friday the 13th
incident in August, I looked at my options and decided to coast along taking things in stride. I was expecting that the higher-ups would do something drastic like snatch me out of a very hopeless situation. The rift has dragged on for years with no reprieve in sight. Peace came when we were out of each other's sights. So is a miracle expected to happen? not in a million years ..... for the sake of sanity, I truly hope something is done .....

Undaunted and used to this situation, I have learned to ignore the people using everything that they can to make life unbearable for those like me who can't lick their rotten system and not let it affect me. After all, there is more to life than the life in the concrete jungle I inhabit 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. And I think about my home, my family, my friends, my pets, my hobbies, my cause ..... and actually believe that indeed life is beautiful .... you make life what you want it to be ..... and suddenly things seems light on this wonderful month....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites