Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ika 25 ng Hunyo 2008

On my way to work this morning, I had my usual tricycle ride. Nothing unusual. Just my usual woes.... it's 12 days to my payday and I'm short on cash. I told myself I'll take a bus at Alabang if the queue at my shuttle service terminal is long. I was kinda hoping it was long because I can save some fare money if I take the bus. And the queue was long, so I told the tricycle driver to proceed to the main street where I could get a jeepney to go to Alabang feeling good about the whole thing.

I took the next jeepney that stopped to pick me up. In the jeep, I couldn't find loose change, so I gave Manong Driver P100 and said "isa lang po". Then a text message which disrupted my idle mind came as a pleasant surprise (this text message is the topic of my prior post) and I was engaged in the text exchanges until I alighted at my destination. I took the bus at the terminal and continued texting. Then, the conductress (is this the right term for a lady conductor?) began going around to collect fare and issue ticket. On my turn, I realized I forgot my get my change from Manong Driver amounting to P92. The jeepney ride was worth P8. What a way to ruin my otherwise good start &)$@$%^$%#$@&.

Well, must be God's way of balancing things. With that, I should stretch further my almost extinct cash and maybe consider walking to work instead of riding public utility vehicles. Anyway, that may as well prep me up for the work out I have long been putting off. Good luck to me.

PS: Manong if you can read this which I doubt. Bakit ka nman magbabasa ng blog ko, eh di pumasada ka na lang para kumita ka. Gusto ko lang ipaalam sa inyo na yun dapat sukli nyo sa kin eh pamasahe ko na yun sa 2 bus at 3 jeep. Gamitin nyo ho sa tama ha. Baka nman di nyo pa ideclare ke misis na mas malaki kita nyo today dahil sa katangahan at katandaan ko, actually natin dalawa. Bibigyan ko na kayo ng benefit of the doubt at sabihin na lang natin pareho tayong nakalimot. Manong wag nman gawin habit ang makalimot ha. Ako rin magtatanda na.

Para kasing di na ako natuto eh.... minsan sa pagtitipid ko mas malaki nawawala sa kin. Nadukutan na rin pala ako celfone nung sumakay ako bus sa Alabang dahil nakatulog ako. Sobrang kompyansa ko sa katabi kong babaeng medyo aged na tatad ng palamuti. Sinamantala niya ang antok ko, at dinekwat ang celfone ko. Sana manang eh nagamit niyo sa business nyong "buy and cell" sa Greenhills. Tama ho yan spelling at tingin ko niche nyo eh celfone.

Thank you sa inyong dalawa sa mga leksyon na tinuro nyo sa pagcocommute ko as follows:
1. Wag matulog among strangers
2. Wag makipagtext sa PUV

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites