Saturday, October 20, 2012

Turning a New Leaf

"What had been the focus of my entire adult life was gone, and it was devastating," Jobs said in his Stanford speech. "I didn't see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.".... Steve Jobs. former Apple CEO

I kept reading Jobs's thoughts on being fired from a job he so loved .... and realized that the end of a beautiful thing need not be the end of everything ... as has been said, everything has a season .... with each beginning comes an ending ...... and so with this blog as I make one last post .... to end this chapter of my life .... there were good times, there were bad times ... there were times I simply coasted along .... somehow I got through... calloused, bruised but wiser and richer with experiences that imparted a lot of lessons .... As I turn the last page of this episode, a new leaf unfolds in my new home.... if you were with me in this
journey, join me in 22karat which will be my soundboard from now on ... For starters, the name pretty much describe my current state ..... golden and proud ..... It could have been the purest thing, 24k .... but after some thought, 22k is just the right mix for this perfectly imperfect human being ....... enough of the teaser as the rest has to be told in the new place ..... I will still revisit this old home that has given me so much security and comfort ..... to feel the familiar ... on those times when I feel the need to relive the memories. Like before, there is hesitation to leave the familiar .... but it's time to move on .....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites