Monday, April 30, 2012

Dancing to the Tune in June


A month that will test my mettle ....

More krap came my way but I was ready... armed only with guts and the astuteness of one who has had too much .... and assisted by my counsel. I went to the trap conference laid out to bait find out and draw blood from my own mouth ferret out the truth ... as they want to have it .... My counsel presented the same position I had since that charade started

You see the CCF is a by-product of many days of morphing into what it is today through the abled manipulations of RB, her trusted aide T....., the new super alalay who inherited another kingdom from RB's old friend turned nemesis, and some other people close to thy Royal Highness ... during the time they are all members of the Ineffectual Accounter cum Underminer which is supposed to uncover anomalies in the bureaucracy including erring employees. True to form, they will not pass up an opportunity to use their positions to take advantage of the opportunity to do me in the guise of bureaucratic expediency but still be politically correct
Finally, I was face-to-face with the members of the CCF. Some expressed mock surprised when my counsel and I walked into the KC at their designated time. One of them had the gall to tell me that they are expecting that I won't show up because I didn't in the first two times. I would like to reply, "Duh... I'm here..." except that we have to respect the august KC.  I opted not to face them in the initial invitations because it would have felt like walking into a snake pit .....After all, I have raised issues that remained unanswered which would have tilted this case against me....  I felt I needed more than the truth and courage to face them. So here I am ready with my counsel....

At this time too,  the Queen, sensing trouble, once again used her loyal allies as convenient scapegoat asking them to deflect my threat of a battle of wits with petition against me termed as sidling up to a paternal head by this true-to-form Santita character as she tried to coerce persuade a colleague to sign a concocted petition against me ... dog loyalty in action ..... it's so unfortunate that mindless cult members readily accede to such threat gentle persuasion ...

 N.B. After all the fiasco, the case was left to dangle again as I have not heard from the the members of the KC to this day ....

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites