Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Moments

Moments is a segment I'd be starting soon in my blog where I'd be writing only parts and parcel of life as it comes.... I'm still doing an internal brainstorming on how this segment is going to take shape but what I'm sure of is it will not as revealing as my past journal. Instead, a glimpse will give the whole picture of events that I want to remember or be remembered with......

I have been so very delinquent and probably dispassionate about writing the past few months. I hope to rekindle my inner flame with this new segment. I wish myself luck and I need a lot of prodding too from friends and those of you who visited this humble home of mine. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.  Your constant visit and kind words are truly inspiring to this eternal seeker :)

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites