Monday, October 19, 2009

October 12 - 18, 2009: In Heat


After dealing with disasters the past few weeks, everyone is trying to get back into the usual scheme of things. This is easier said than done but life goes on after all.

In the office, policies are being enforced left and right. I wonder why management has to strictly monitor the actions of full-bloodied adults. Trust issues........ Can't the workplace be a little kinder to the people who makes the wheel of progress roll? Wishful thinking......... The office becomes the ratrace stadium that it is because of too many rules imposed. It actually feels so hot......

It is also this week that my brother would finalize his decision to go back home here with his family after trying out their luck in the land of milk and honey for some months. Apparently, efforts to find someone who is willing to sponsor them were all in vain. America has not fully got back......... I wonder what happens to the dreams of those prospecting to make it there....

It's the heat season for my bitches and my male dogs are going crazy howling at the sight of every female dog they see. It doesn't help that all my bitches would be in heat at about the same time. We were all keeping a close eye just to avoid unwanted accidents. Ironically, two female dogs we hope to breed were in no mood for the male amorous tactics. It was supposed to be their first attempt at momhood and it looks unsuccessful. My matured females, on the other hand, were readily accepting of the male advances. Thing is I want them to rest......... Maybe, humans have no business dealing with canine procreation......

The weekend still is as busy as ever. We have not found a replacement for the other helper. Why, oh why is it so hard to get helping hands these days......... In this not so pleasant situation, I bid adieu to this week.......

No comments:

Multiple Choice

Mom's Corner

Vote for my Blog

Vote for my blog on Mom Blog Network

Vote for my Post

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

Add this blog

Add to Technorati Favorites